The selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
• Developing and managing digital marketing paid campaigns
• Overseeing a social media strategy and paid campaigns for advertisements
• Tracking and analysing website traffic flow and providing regular internal reports
• Preparing a market research report.
• Create content for social media handles on a daily basis.
• Manage and oversee social media content.
• Stay up to date with the latest social media best practices and technologies.
• Communicate with industry professionals and influencers via social media to create a strong network.
• Social Media Strategists using social media for brand awareness and impressions
• Launch optimized online adverts through Google AdWords, Facebook etc. to increase company and brand awareness
• Be actively involved in SEO efforts (keyword, image optimization etc.)
• Prepare online newsletters and promotional emails and organize their distribution through various channels
• Provide creative ideas for content marketing and update website
• Collaborate with designers to improve user experience
• Measure performance of digital marketing efforts using a variety of Web analytics tools (Google Analytics, Web Trends etc.)
• Acquire insight in online marketing trends and keep strategies up-to-date
• Maintain partnerships with media agencies and vendors
Familiarity with LinkedIn posts and marketing
Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
Highly active on major Social Media platforms
Excellent knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Instagram, Google+ and other social media best practices.
Good understanding of social media KPIs
Basic Understanding of Website Development
Experience with B2C social media, Google AdWords and email campaigns and SEO/SEM
Perfect knowledge of web analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, Net Insight, Web Trends etc.)
Skills and experience in creative content writing
Analytical mindset and critical thinking
Who can apply:
Only those candidates can apply who:
1. Full time WFH
3. Are available for a duration of 3 months
4. Have relevant skills and interests
Letter of appreciation
Pre-Placement Offer for only Top Candidates.
Stipend depend on the Performance( 40-45 k) after 6 months of management trainee
Experience letter of 9 months.
Digital Marketing Course
30-50 Projects Covered.
Role: Social Media Marketing and SEO
Industry Type: Management Consulting
Functional Area : Marketing & Communication
Employment Type: Full Time ( Work From Home)
Role Category: Digital Marketer and Marketing Communication
UG/PG: Any Graduate/Post Graduate