Education and Experience:
Physical Requirements: The person should be having own two wheeler with valid driving license. Must be ready to travel extensively.
• Installs and repairs electrical wiring, systems, and fixtures.
• Installation of Earthing.
• Installs circuit breakers and other electrical hardware and connects wiring to them.
• Connects electrical systems to powerlines to provide electricity
• Tests electrical systems to ensure proper installation and operation.
• Inspects electrical systems to determine whether repairs are needed.
• Replaces circuit breakers as needed.
• Performs other related duties as assigned.
• Extensive knowledge of electrical systems and wiring.
• Ability to use hand tools and power tools.
• Proficient in the use of test meters and other diagnostic equipment.
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Capable for Site Installation, Resolve client's Quries/Complaints
Job Types: Full-time, freshar
Salary: From ₹10000.00 per month
As per Covid protocol guidelines issues by the Government
e are looking for candidates joining us as ASSISTANT TECHNICIAN in Bhiwandi. The salary for the role would range from 10000 to 18000.