• Civil designers draft both 2D and 3D designs of piping systems, utilities, roadways, and other infrastructure systems for proposed building projects.
• They also interpret civil engineering drawings and building plans to determine where to place utility and piping systems.
• supervise construction of major public works projects such as buildings, highways, airports, bridges, and dams.
• They can either work for a government organisation or in private industry competing for government contracts.
• Responsible for the research and design of a company's new products and systems.
• They perform various tasks in an engineering department including drafting blueprints, creating test prototypes, and overseeing the manufacturing process.
• Identify the Problem, identify criteria and constraints, brainstorm possible solutions, select a design, build a model or prototype, test the model and evaluate, refine the design, share the solution.
• Draft Designs, Read Plans, Study Maps, Follow Coding Regulations, Review Designs.
Interested what's app