1. To operate and work with machines available at work place.
2. Listen to and/or read each work assignment and follow through to completion.
3. Must be able to add, subtract, multiply, and divide all units of measure, as well as estimate quantities.
4. Able to work alone, or in a group with one or more persons, and to follow through on work assignments.
5. Accurately record information.
6. Be able to learn to operate and maintain equipment
7. Operate machine as per instruction given by supervisor
8. Courteously and efficiently communicate with fellow employees.
9. Operate all types of hand tools and work equipment with dexterity and precision.