ential Duties & Responsibilities (includes, but no limited to):
• Identify, troubleshoot and repair mechanical, hydraulic, pneumatic and simple
electrical problems on plant facilities and production equipment.
• Performs preventative maintenance per defined interval/schedule in a timely
manner and documents maintenance concerns/resolutions in an electronic
CMMS database; providing action plans and status reports as needed.
• Recognizes and corrects potential equipment failure or unsafe conditions and
communicates this to Maintenance Manager.
• Performs welding fabrication (both stick and gas) in various locations and
positions including pipe and structural on various metals for new and existing
• Perform machine shop work operating various machines such as drill presses,
grinders, MIG/TIG/stick welders, plasma torches, cutting equipment (i.e. chop
saw), pneumatic tools and electric/manual hand tools
• Performs pipe fitting of both threaded and welded pipe of various sizes, both
prefabricated and field runs. Locations could include to and from various pieces
of equipment/systems, outside pipe bridges and inside buildings.
• Ensures that all work performed meets required codes (OSHA, City and Federal)
and is in accordance with plant policies and procedures.
• Utilizes appropriate Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) including, but not
limited to, safety glasses, face shields, hearing protection, safety shoes, gloves
• Responsible for proper care/cleaning of tools, parts, materials and work area.
• Responsible for providing coverage in the absence of other Maintenance