"TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Performing Procurement transactional activities in SAP SRM& ARIBA (PR, invoice management, financial recompilation/ reporting)
• Creation purchasing requisitions in SAP SRM& ARIBA
• Publish financial reporting
• Monitoring & execution of transactions according to internal controls and policies
• Liaise with teams globally, collecting & providing data as per requirement
• Performing wide range of work requests that are assigned / requested by the line organization
a. Collaborate with internal teams (Procurement, Finance& Other internal stakeholders)
b. End to end PO & Invoice management
c. Handling Invoice Disputes and resolving the same to make sure Suppliers get paid on time /excess payments are not made.
• Graduates, with 3 to 7 years of experience in Procurement& Financial reporting in supporting US geography
Experience / Skill Sets:
• Commitment to Core Values
• Good Oral, Written Communication & Interpersonal Skills.
• Procurement experience
• Should have hands on experience in SAP, SRM, Ariba is must
• Good understanding on financial reporting& reconciliations
• Good working knowledge in MS Office applications (Excel analytics)
• Should be Willing to work in US Shift Timings.
• Self-driven, results oriented with positive attitude towards changes and new challenges.
KEY CORE COMPETENCIES:
• Teamwork/collaboration: Smart team player who is result oriented and excels at building trusting relationships with customers and colleagues
• Communication: Excellent communication skills, able to listen, write, and speak effectively.
• Analysis and judgment: Analytical mindset for identifying, scrutinizing and resolving issues.