"• 1 to 2 years plant operations experience or as Engineer Apprentice experience with Diploma/BSc, Operating a continuous production facility preferably in Fertilizers, Methanol, Refinery, Petrochemical, or any other industries.
• Knowledgeable in reading and understanding P&I diagrams, Cause and Effect charts, Logic Diagrams, PFD, heat and mass balance and Single-line electrical diagrams
• Knowledge of safety and work permit systems
• Knowledge in handling of Hazardous Chemicals
• Hands on experience in operating Multistage Rotary & reciprocating Equipment
• Handover of Process Equipment’s for Maintenance and Inspection
• Understanding of Standard Operating Procedures
• Hands on experience in start up and shut down activities
• Practice in Process Safety Management is preferred.
• Must have strong process, and Execution skills.
• Must be results oriented with good interpersonal and team-building skills
Industry Type: Fertilizers, Methanol, Refinery, Petrochemical, or any other industries.