An agency manager oversees operations at individual branches of an insurance company or another type of agency.
Roles And Responsibilities:
1.Recruitment and development of quality advisors
2. Recruiting by selling career opportunity to prospective advisors
3. Ensure that advisors undergo proper training on product, regulations and other selling inputs
4. Monitoring the performance and tracking of daily activity tracking advisors
5. Motivating advisors in order to retain the performing advisors and giving special attention to average performers and provide needs based training.
6. Inculcate product as well as practical training to the advisors by accompanying them to client meetings.
Desired Candidate Profile :
1. How much salary can I expect?
You can expect a minimum salary of 1.80 LPA and can go up to 4 LPA . The salary offered will depend on your skills, experience and performance in the interview.
Min 2 years of experience in banking or insurance
2. What is the eligibility criteria to apply for this job?
Min 1+ years of experience in sales or marketing and beneficial if having BFSI or Insurance Experience.
Graduation is compulsory
Local Candidate of that particular locality .
3.What are the benefit You Can get for applying ?
Enjoying the opportunity to help others achieve their full potential in a rewarding career.
The ability to leverage skills through teaching and coaching other financial service professionals.
A defined pathway into management.
The opportunity to earn a very high income.
For More information Kindly contact
WhatsApp no - 8799056865
Email Id - Priti@tekpillar.com