Customer Service (Chat & Inbound)
The primary job of a customer service representative as the first point of contact is to
address customer issues and resolve them in a timely and efficient manner on both Voice and
Non voice platforms.
Support and interact with customers on a variety of channels such as phone, email, and
ensure that all valid customer concerns are being dealt with priority.
Language preferred for verbal communication Hindi, Kannada, English and other south
Indian languages is an added advantage.
● Basic knowledge of Excel
● Maintaining a positive, empathetic, and professional attitude toward customers always
● Responding promptly to customer inquiries.
● Communicating with customers through various channels. (CHAT EMAIL & CALLS)
● Acknowledging and resolving customer complaints.
Communicating and coordinating with colleagues as necessary.
● Providing feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process.
● Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support