"Independently be able to handle total operation for N2 Oxygen plant to run the plant in optimum performance,
troubleshooting of operational issues, plant tuning, plant parameter monitoring, trending, evaluation of
shift production, unmanned operation, issue resolution. Normal and remote start-up plant.
• Responsible for Production, Maintenance, Quality, and plant efficiency. Independently be able to handle
plant operation, Maintenance, shut down planning and execution.
• To maintain safety Management Systems, such as SES, SOPs, SMPs, Engineering standards, Physical
security etc. for N2 plant. Good interpersonal communication skills & Teamwork.
• Daily review of plant reports & properly /timely communication with LCOP.
• Routine Communication with the customers.
• Responsible for Alert and RCA action compliances
• Responsible for completion of all Preventative maintenance jobs of Oxygen plant.
• Coordinate closure of Reliability and Process issues by interacting with Corporate Operations
• Responsible for Statutory compliance of the plant.
• Managing on-site customer.
• Responsible for managing the plant running cost