• Pulls and packs product based on daily orders.
• Meets specifics of customer orders in a timely manner.
• Keeps products separated, organized and in good rotation.
• Monitors product quality frequently, reporting problems to mitigate safety issues.
• Operates various pieces of equipment (i.e. Bendi, Palletizer, Dolly Loader, Pallet Wrapper, Forklift, and Electrical Pallet Jacks).
• Reports any mechanical problems.
• Utilizes continuous improvement mindset and assists in identifying opportunities to improve processes.
• Follows good manufacturing practices and required work safe practices.
• Maintains a clean, sanitary, and safe work area.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
advising applicants of seasonal work hours and possibilities for overtime pay. You can also talk about the benefits that set your business apart, like vacation time and tuition, commuter, or childcare reimbursements.
Picker/Packer Qualifications / Skills:
• Scanning and sorting outgoing stock
• Pulling, packing, and loading
• Receiving, stocking, and stacking