The role of the Store CSE is to address customer queries, requests and complaints pertaining to Post or Pre Paid connections and specific to: Billing, Roaming, VAS, Prepaid, Data, Handsets, C&C, and anything/everything related to VIL and its products. He/She needs to be customer centric with good communication & listening skills with flair to upsell/cross sell, generate reference from interactions. Have knowledge on operating system. He/She needs to have professional approach in every interaction with customers, must be polite, proactively and drive customer experience by providing first time correct resolution to the customer. Educate and transform customer behavior through digital
1. First Time Fix to all customer walk ins
2. Assisting all service related transactions
3. In-bound sales
4. Upselling and Telecalling
• Achieve desired productivity on POSTPAID as per guidance
• Drive Doing It Digitally : As per guidance
• Customer Experience : As per guidance
• Enhance Revenue : As per guidance plan upgrades
• HSW norms are adhered From Day 1
• Experience in retail sales and service & Customer first attitude
• Digital mind-set and a high learning agility
• Strong communication skill
• Essential : - Graduate
6 months to 1 year of work experience in Field of Retail Sales will be preferred .
Address Customer queries/ requests and complaints • Effectively handle all queries of customers walking into stores and
solving their problems.
• Educating them to use the product/service best suited for them
• Proactively provide all the necessary information needed by the customer
• Use digital mode to educate customer for self help
• Accurate capturing of interactions on CRM through tagging etc.