"1) Performs any combination of following tasks to prepare disseminate negatives, positives, and prints in laboratory.
2) Reads instructions written on orders and examines contents of orders to ascertain size, type and number of pieces.
3) Sorts orders according to size type processing required.
4) Pastes identifying label on customer order envelopes transfer bags to make sure matching of orders subsequent to processing.
5) Removes finished work from transfer bags subsequent to processing computes customer charges according to pricelist.
6) Inserts order in bag or envelope, and staples bag together or seals envelope.
7) Pastes address label on bag or envelope.
8) Conveys orders between departments.
9) Distributes supplies to other workers.
10) Maintains records of orders sorted packaged.."