"Job Description BO Wireless engineer L2
Desired profile & Job Knowledge:
- Engineering Graduate in Telecommunication/Relevant experience in Wireless network operation & maintenance, NOC/GNOC operations experience is a must.
- Advanced understanding of 2G/3G technologies in Wireless domain is must
- Higher level Skill/knowledge and operation experience NSN Wireless RAN Network Elements equipments is must.
- Knowledge in other vendor RAN products will be added advantage
Skill & Knowledge:
Operation-maintenance, troubleshooting & configuration of Wireless RAN NSN Nodes like, BSC, RNC, BTS, Node-B, eNodeB & OSS platform.
McBSC, McRNC, Flexi BTS,Multi radio BTS,Flexi MR10 BTS, Multi radio
Process & Quality:
- Knowledge and experience of MS Operations Must.
- Knowledge of various processes used in Network Operations will be added advantage.
- Analytical skills like logical thinking, problem solving & handling assignments are mandatory.
- Excel, report generation, trend and analysis is mandatory.
- Fluency in English Language oral and written communication skills are must.
• Resolution of trouble tickets raised by NOC / Customer / LNOC Teams
• Fault management on all NEs and follow up with support in case of escalated cases.
• Experience on BTS FMR& FMR-10 is a must
• Having Knowledge on DFCA is desirable
• Node Health Checks
• Analysis of Network performance issues
• Implement network changes as per the CR process
• Support new Network node integrations and Acceptance.