"1. Experience as a graphic designer or in related field.
2. Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio.
3. Proficiency with required desktop publishing tools, including Photoshop, InDesign Quark, and Illustrator.
4. A strong eye for visual composition.
5. Effective time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines.
6. Able to give and receive constructive criticism.
7. Understanding of marketing, production, website design, corporate identity, product packaging, advertisements, and multimedia design.
8. Experience with computer-aided design.