Assistant Branch Manager – 4 to 5 Years
Experience: 4- 5 years
Salary: 3 LPA - 15 LPA + Other Perks & Benefits
Preferred Industry: BFSI
Job Roles & Responsibilities:
The job roles of a Salesperson vary depending upon his job profile. All the professionals working in sales are divided into two categories. Namely B2C Business-to-Customers and B2B Business-to-Business. Those working in the B2C will be responsible for selling the products directly to the customers and those working in the B2B will be responsible for selling the products on a large scale to other smaller businesses.
• Generating leads.
• Meeting or exceeding sales goals.
• Negotiating all contracts with prospective clients.
• Giving sales presentations to a range of prospective clients.
• Understanding and promoting company
• Visiting clients and potential clients to evaluate needs or promote products and services.
• Answering client questions about credit terms, products, prices, and availability.
• Generate AUM (Assets Under Management), selling unlisted shares and Algo trading solutions.
• Develop a network of indirect sales teams for generating revenue leads.
• Build strong client relationships coupled with good product knowledge.
• Passion for sales and have a good track record in selling high-tech financial products and solutions.
1. Candidates must have completed a Bachelor's degree.
2. They should have a good understanding of sales principles and marketing strategies.
. Good communication skills
4. Candidates should have at least a minimum of 2 years of experience in BFSI sales.
5. Candidates should be achieving sales target-oriented.