We are looking for candidates joining us as Java Developer in Pune. The salary for the role would range from 90000 to 99999.
As a member of our fast-growing engineering team, your responsibility will
be to get involved in day-to-day development operations and solve complex
problems of digitization to meet the demands of business.
To be successful, you must have a self-driven mindset, go getter attitude.
The responsibilities include:
* Writing the clean quality code & Understanding functional
requirements thoroughly and analyzing the requirements in the context of the
* Envisioning the overall solution for defined functional and
non-functional requirements, and being able to define technologies, patterns
* Determining and implementing design methodologies and tool sets
* Enabling application development by coordinating requirements,
schedules, and activities
* Being able to lead/support UAT and production roll outs
* Creating, understanding and validating estimated effort for given
module/task, and being able to justify it
* Addressing issues promptly, responding positively to setbacks and
challenges with a mindset of continuous improvement
* Giving constructive feedback to the team members and setting clear
* Helping the team in troubleshooting and resolving complex bug
* Coming up with solutions to any issue that is raised during
code/design review and being able to justify the decision taken
* Carrying out POCs to make sure that suggested design/technologies
meet the requirements
* Carrying out DevOps activities which includes creating Jenkins
Java developer with a firm knowledge in object-oriented design and software
development. Experience in building distributed, service oriented,
micro-service-style and cloud-based solutions using Java Spring boot.
* Must have 4+ years of experience in Enterprise Java.
* Strong in Core Java (Collections, Threads, Regular Expressions,
concurrency, Lambdas, R