Job Roles and Responsibilities:
• Advice on branding, positioning, communications, and other marketing issues.
• Give direction to marketing efforts with the most effective methods and tools
• Develop and improve upon existing marketing techniques
• Monitor market trends, and analyse consumer markets activities to identify opportunities.
• Suggest improvements regarding communications and imagery
• Coordinate, supervise and inspire members of the Advisor team
• Bachelor's degree in any stream
• Proven work experience in Sales and Marketing of Mini. 2 Years
• Outstanding communication, presentation, and leadership skills
• Excellent organizational and time management skills
• Strategic thinker with great analytical skills