1. A relationship manager is a part of the sales team who builds and maintains relationships with clients and customers. Some relationship managers work only with clients, working to solve any business or technical challenges that they face. They will help them with sales opportunities and drawing in customers.
2. Graduation is mandatory for both.
3. Bike & Smartphone is a must.
4. worked in the Education industry is a preferred choice but not mandatory. (BFSI & telecom can be taken as secondary).
5. but the experience of getting the work done through channel partners & Franchise's is a key requisite.