Role: Team Leader (TL)
• Analyze various reports to enhance productivity and conversions
• Ensure team meets and exceed Stipulated Timelines and Service level Agreements.
• Achieve KPI and productivity targets of Self & Team.
• Monitor and maintain quality of interaction with customers.
• Prepare and submit periodic Team performance reports.
• Call handling to develop first hand sensing of customer pulse and manage irate customers.
• Audit Calls and identify the training requirements of each Team Member.
• Motivating each Team Member, guiding, monitoring their performance and implementing corrective actions as required.
• Team’s individual target/Unit qualitative and quantitative targets are met.
• To ensure that at no point in time the team lacks supervision.
• Team Leads are responsible for staff retention
• Handling team & shop floor escalations calls and providing end to end resolutions.
• Attending call calibrations with quality and training team.