Profile Description –
1. Operation and maintenance of complete Power and HVAC infrastructure at Mobile Switching Centre and Transport Hub sites across UPW. This includes HT substation 11KV, Diesel Generators upto 1500 KVA, DC Power Plants 5000Amps, UPS systems, Battery Banks 5100AH, LT Panels, IBMS, Firefighting System and PAC etc. to achieve 100% availability of all the systems.
2. Preventive Maintenance Planning for Infra equipment’s Like DG,LT Panels, PAC etc
3. Co-ordination with AMC Vendors for the execution of Preventive maintenance of Infra equipment’s as schedule.
4. Fault rectification within TAT, co-ordination with vendors for fast closure of faults
5. Critical Spares Management to handle the emergencies
6. Complete monitoring of the Utility Infrastructure of the facility. Capturing all the data like DG Run Hrs, Fuel Filled, running load, EB Bills submission etc.
7. Submission of Monthly Infra MIS repots for the facility.