Position – Customer Relationship Manager – Real Estate
Location: - Sahakar Nagar, Bangalore – 560092
Experience in Property Documentation
6 days a week (Monday – Saturday – 9:30AM to 6:30PM)
Excellent Communication skills - English & Kannada (Written & Verbal) is mandatory
Job Responsibilities and Duties:
• Building Long Term Relationship with key clients.
• Addressing customers concerns and complaints.
• Scheduling regular meetings with customers to ensure they are satisfied.
• Customer oriented attitude.
• Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
• Prior experience with customer service.
• Build and maintain relationships with the entire customer base assigned; by ensure constant engagement with customers during the life cycle and moments of planned spontaneity.
• Responsible for Customer Satisfaction and high service quality standards - Consistency in experience backed up by constant monitoring and necessary enhancements - Responsible in maintaining MIS and actively work for Preparation of Final work Report. - Co-ordinating with the internal partners and middle office teams for the process improvement & updating the MIS report logics. - Responsible for Demand generation, Cheque’s validation.
• Responsible for handling customers of Lawns & Beyond project contains entire customer data base. - Attending customers who visit HO with their queries to resolve and ensure 100% satisfactory with the adequate resolution to the query. Cancellations, transfer requests and allotment and registration process.
• Resolving customer queries, preparing ledgers, and addressing the issues highlighted by the customers through call. - Managing post booking customer services till delivery /possession stage. - Collection of payment dues, against demands generated with project development - Assisting customers on allotment of plots, Registration, Cancellation, Bank Loan Issues, Transfer of Deeds, Bank Loan processing of document.
Qualifications and Experience
• Graduation – Any Graduate.
• Experience - 5 - 7 years
CTC – 7 lakhs - Salary will not be a constraint for the right candidate.