· Provide technical support and ad-hoc training to customers who use the company’s product, replying to inbound queries.
· Ensure customers remain satisfied with the product by educating them about functional capabilities and possible upgrades.
· Aid with the development and improvement of the product by gathering feedback to identify recurring issues and addressing these with the product manager.
· Maintain excellent service standards, going above and beyond to ensure customer satisfaction and retention.
Expectations from successful candidates are:
· Eagerness to learn about the company’s products and their capabilities.
· Develops customer relationships that promote retention and loyalty, ultimately improving customer lifetime value and reducing churn.
· Technical aptitude and the ability to understand and explain complex concepts in simple terms.
· Excellent interpersonal and relationship-building skills.
· Knowledge of other regional languages is helpful if the company works within the country.
For Fresher: 2.5lpa + insurance benefits.
For Experience: we can offer upto 4 LPA (we can offer 20-25% of hike on their current ctc as per market standard and it also depends on the interview performance but not more than 4lpa, 4lpa is the maximum we offer)