Job Description for customer relationship Executive
Our Business advisors are responsible for delivering services to clients in the areas relating to business registrations, tax services and corporate filings. Executives must be capable of engaging with the clients on a range of mediums such as phone, email, live chat and other internet based communications channels. Positive attitude and ability to quickly learn are a must. Training and skill development will be provided by the organization.
• Basic Computer Skills
• Good English writing and speaking skills
• Ability to converse with clients over email
• Ability to work with customers over phone
• Ability to manage and work with multiple clients
• Ability to multi-task effectively
• Positive attitude
• Punctual work ethics
• Ability to learn quickly
• Attitude to go beyond the job responsibilities to ensure client satisfaction
• Experience working with CRM and Project management tools
• Multilingual abilities a plus, (ENGLISH, is mandatory)
• Handle customer requests over phone and email on a daily basis
• Respond to customer requests within the accepted turn-around time
• Complete tasks like filing of forms, applying for licenses, etc., towards completion of engagement
• Complete all assigned tasks on-time
• Provide regular updates to the client
• Report to team leaders on job performance
• Explore opportunities for up selling and cross-sales
• Work punctually and diligently.
• No. of vacancy: 90
• Any Degree is mandatory, Bcom, MBA, is preferable.
• Fresher Salary Offer: 1.50 to 1.80 LPA salary (Apart from the salary you can get Incentives)
• Languages mandatory: MUST HAVE GOOD ENGLISH. ( Hindi, Telugu, Malayalam, )
• Gender: Male/Female
• Working Hours & Shifts: Day (9.00AM to 7.00PM)
• Any degree with minimum 60% marks
• Training period: 3 months.
• Age criteria: below 25 years.
• North Indian candidates are likely preferred.
INDIAFILINGS PVT LTD, RR tover 4
TVK industrial estate, Guindy
Chennai - 600032 , Prithiviraj.V HR -8925518987