1.Effective co-ordination with the Estate team for all ownership change related issues;
2. Vetting of documents as per requirement and raising a request for deficiency in the documents provided;
3. Drafting and preparing of the agreements in all cases as per requirement;
4. To draft various notices and replies to notices from 3rd parties / government authorities.
5. Drafting of replies to various communications received from owners etc.
6. Preparing of various dashboard and monthly reports;
7. Handling all tickets raised in legal kitty with landlord helpdesk at i-care portal.
8. Drafting of all Termination notices;
9. Cause appearance as proxy to Authorized representative of Indus before the authorities in hearing matter listed before local authorities and before Sub registrars for agreement registration;
10. Interacting with landlords / Estate Teams on various issues and for coordinating for closure of the said issues for ownership change;
11. Maintain effective MIS and data of ownership change cases, notices received and replied, notices issued, i-care TTs received and closed;